Apartment community is now seeking motivated, hardworking, dedicated Maintenance Supervisor to join the team! Our ideal team member will be a strong leader, self-motivated, driven, have excellent communication skills and be able to take control of all things maintenance!
Experienced Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
Location: NC San Antonio
Compensation for Maintenance Supervisor: $18-$22/hr DOE + benefits
5 years maintenance experience in the apartment industry is required.
Requirements for Maintenance Supervisor:
Apartment industry experience is a must!
Experience in painting, plumbing, electric, drywall, etc. and have their own tools.
Ability to work weekends and be on-call
Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Valid driver’s license and proof of eligibility to work in the US
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must have good written and verbal communications skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Bilingual helpful, but not required.
Hire Priority Staffing, leaders in Apartment industry staffing, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Apartment Leasing Agent with recent Tax Credit experience, who is dependable, goal-oriented, has a ready-to-work attitude, and is capable of closing deals!
Benefits of an Apartment Leasing Agent:
- Work with a fun-natured, high energy property!
- Tremendous opportunities for advancement from within!
- Hourly pay up to $14/hr DOE, plus benefits and great commissions!
Apartment Leasing Agent Daily Activities:
- Provide information on available units, leasing and pre-leasing apartments.
- Stage models in preparation for property tours.
- Greet potential residents and answer main phone line.
- Prepare and process new applications and complete move-in paperwork.
- Schedule work orders.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Apartment Leasing Agent Requirements:
- Apartment Industry Leasing experience, and recent tax credit experience.
- Apartment software experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Be able to provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S
- Be able to complete an application and interview process
Location: South Houston
Hire Priority Staffing, leaders in Apartment Maintenance Staffing, is currently seeking a qualified and hardworking EPA Apartment Maintenance Technician for a recognized property in San Antonio!
Responsibilities for an EPA Apartment Maintenance:
-Repair and maintain all apartment unit appliances, and HVAC units.
-Run work orders.
-Have knowledge in basic plumbing, basic electric, painting, drywall, landscape, etc.
-EPA Certification required.
-Minimum on-site apartment industry experience of 1 year.
-Complete an application and interview process.
– Must be PROFESSIONAL and DEPENDABLE.
*Please be available to interview immediately*
Compensation: Hourly up to $16 great benefits! DOE
Location: South San Antonio
– Be able to Pass a drug test
– Provide one form of identification, and proof of eligibility to work in the US.
Have top-notch sales expertise with an outgoing personality? Want to have a career that shows off your amazing skills and attributes to a diverse net of people? If yes to both, keep reading!
A recognized property in the Austin area is seeking an exceptional Leasing Consultant who is motivated, personable, dependable, and capable of closing deals! Hire Priority Staffing , Austin’s leader in apartment industry staffing, is rapidly expanding and seeking qualified, high energy candidates. Become part of a team that is dedicated to making a difference in people’s everyday lives!
- Hands on training with an excellent team!
- Optimal opportunities for advancement from within!
- Be able to start immediately!
- Up to $13/hr DOE plus great benefits and commissions!
- Showcasing property and amenities to future residents
- Generate and follow up with leads
- Providing excellent customer service to residents
- Creating innovative marketing strategies to showcase property to realtors and other professionals
Key Skills for Leasing Professional:
- Desire to learn unique skills!
- Strong customer service skills, professionalism & self-confidence are a MUST
- Apartment industry experience helpful
- Knowledge of apartment industry software helpful
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful
- Immediate availability helpful
Location: South Austin
Candidates must be able to pass drug test and provide identification and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Please be available for immediate interview!
Hire Priority, leaders in Apartment Maintenance Staffing, is looking for a hardworking and dependable Apartment Groundskeeper- the person behind the beautiful scene! If you have the passion for the outdoors, you are quick to learn, and have great team work skills, continue reading!
Apartment Groundskeeper Responsibilities:
• Maintain community’s appearance: walk the community on a frequent basis and removing litter.
• Keep common areas (pool, laundry room, dumpster, and recreation areas) free of debris.
• Rake, sweep, & shovel, safely operate small hand tools and mechanical equipment
• Perform power washing, paint curbs, and maintain light fixtures throughout the property as needed.
• Perform all other apartment maintenance duties as assigned
Apartment Groundskeeper Requirements:
• Provide one form of identification, and proof of eligibility to work in the US.
• Complete an application and interview process.
Compensation: Up to $12/hr ( great benefits!)
For faster communication, call or text 512-645-5549 for more information!