Hire Priority is considered one of the leaders in direct-hire, temp-to-hire and temporary placement.
- Hire Priority offers positions in the healthcare, administrative support and property management/apartment industries. Offices are located in Austin, San Antonio and Houston, Texas.
- We work with hiring authorities at the most successful companies throughout the healthcare, administrative support and apartment industries.
- We consult candidates on job search techniques; which includes resume writing, interviewing and job search strategies.
- Hire Priority recruiters match your skills and traits with a company that suits you best.
- Many of our placed candidates have moved up to higher level, higher paying positions within the industry.
- Hire Priority offers direct-hire placement nationally for management, senior management, development and construction for the apartment industry.
- Hire Priority has been known to pay above the industry average to its temporary employees.
- Direct-hire employee compensation packages are negotiated between a recruiter and the new company’s hiring authority.
- Temporary employees are paid weekly on Wednesday. You have the option of direct deposit, check pick-up or direct mail. Direct-hire employees are paid by the company that has hired them.
- Temporary assignments have varying lengths, depending on the clients needs: one day, a weekend, a 40-hour work week or as long as a year. Many assignments lead into full-time positions.
- Free in-house training is provided. Contact our Austin or Houston office today for details.
- Hire Priority has been recognized as one of the top placement firms by the Houston Business Journal Book of Lists and the Houston Area Association of Personnel Consultants.
- Hire Priority has been acknowledged for their support to the community. They have given career advice at job fairs, online, on the radio and in industry publications. No fees. Employers pay us to find them top talent. There is no cost to the job seeker.
As a Hire Priority temporary, you receive some of industry’s best employee benefits packages. As an employee of Hire Priority, you will receive the following:
- Group Health – access to low-cost healthcare packages with deduction from your paycheck.
- Free Training – access to apartment industry training on customer service, fair housing and leasing.
- Referral Bonuses – If you know someone in the industry with experience, refer them to Hire Priority and receive some extra money.
- Bonus Pay – Hire Priority offers extra compensation for performing designated work requirements.
- Most Valuable Employee Award – Temporary employees are recognized for their excellence. A monthly certificate is given to one of our over-achieving employees.
If you have not registered with Hire Priority Staffing, please post your resume or apply for one of our current job opportunities. If you have questions, please feel free to contact one of our local offices.